Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry/meat balls recipe. You can cook beef kofta curry/meat balls using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Take 1 kg of beef mince without fat.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion and green chili paste.
- Get of Sabz dhaniya as required.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of bhuna hua besan.
- You need 8 of almonds powder form.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt or add to taste.
- Get 1 of and half tbsp powderd red chili.
- Prepare 1 of tbdp crushed coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted and roughly crushed cumin seed.
- Prepare Half of tsp pisa gram masala.
- Get of For Curry:.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of large onion paste.
- Prepare 1 of and half tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powderd chili.
- Provide 1 tbsp of crushed coriander.
- Prepare Half of tsp haldi.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pisa gram masala.
- Take 3 tbsp of dahi.
- Take of Sabz dhaniya for garnishing.
Steps to make Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Qeemy ko hath waly kundi dandy se aik baar dubara koot lein. Besan ko gram tawey py dal ke 1 minut ke liey bhoon lein ke iska color chnge hony lgy or khushbu any lgy..
- Qeemy mn tamam dried ingredients with eggs besan and almond powder sabz,dhaniya dal ke hath se achi trah mix kar lein. Ta ke masala achy se mix hojaey.
- Apni marzi ke size ke kofty shape dy kar aik tray mn rkhti jaen. Agar qeema hath ko chipkta ho to thora sa cooking oil hthon py lagake Grease kar lein. Wese beef qeema ni lgta hathon py.
- Piyaz or tamatar ka achy se paste bana lein.
- Pateely mn oil ko gram karein. Is mn onion and tomato paste dal dein or 4-5 minut ke liey bhunen or sath e ginger garlic paste b add karein.
- Jab masaly ki khushbu any lgy or oil nikal aey to is mn baqi masaly add karein dahi b add karein. Or pani ka chhenta lagake bhunen even oil surface py ajaey.
- 3 glass water add karein. Or ubaal any ka intzar karein jedy rice pkaty huey krty hn. Jab water boiled hona start ho to is mn one by one sary kofty add krti jaen.
- Aanch medium e rkhni hy. Aisy ee halki aanch py 25-30 minut ke liey pkny dein. Chek kar ke dekhen gal gaey hn to flame off kar dein.
- End mn sabz,dhaniya or pisa gram masala dalen. Serving bowl mn nikaal ke serve karein. Jazak-Allah.
If you find this Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.