Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer (homemade paneer) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer (homemade paneer) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer (homemade paneer) recipe. You can have palak paneer (homemade paneer) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer (homemade paneer):
- Take 2 bundle of palak.
- Use 250 gms of paneer (homemade).
- Prepare 4 of onions.
- Take 6 of garlic flakes.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 4 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of whole jeera.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Provide 1/4 of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee (homemade).
- Get 2 tsp of malai.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi powder.
Steps to make Palak paneer (homemade paneer):
- Cut the stems of palak, blanch thr palak leaves in hot water for 20 secs. Then immediately put it in ice cold water to stop the cooking process. Then blend it to a smooth paste..
- Make a smooth paste of onions, garlic ginger whole jeera and green chillies. Now heat ghee, add the paste, saute well. Then add the dry masala. Cover and cook the masala for 2 mins..
- Now add the palak puree. Add salt. Mix well. Add kasuri methi powder and paneer pieces. Mix and cover and allow it to simmer on slow gas for 5 mins. Open the lid and give a gentle mix. Add cream and again mix. Palak paneer is ready..
If you find this Palak paneer (homemade paneer) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.