Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shimeji, spinach & wakame soup recipe. You can have shimeji, spinach & wakame soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Take 4 cups of (*1000ml) Chicken Stock.
- You need 100 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian mushrooms such as Enoki, Oyster or Shiitake.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- Prepare of Salt & White Pepper.
- Use 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Heat Chicken Stock and Ginger in a large saucepan or pot. Season with Salt and White Pepper. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji, tear into smaller pieces and add to the soup..
- When Shimeji is cooked, add Spinach and Wakame. They will be cooked very quickly. Sprinkle with some Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds and enjoy..
- *Note: If you use Nori (Seaweed Sheets) instead of Wakame, toast them over the flames, tear into small pieces, and add with Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds just before you eat..
If you find this Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.