Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage potato cream soup recipe. You can cook italian sausage potato cream soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup:
- Provide 3 of each Idaho potatoes — diced small (1 ¼ pounds).
- Prepare 2 ounces of butter.
- Provide 1 of each leek – whites only- washed well — finely diced.
- Provide 1 of each small onion — finely diced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 40 ounces of chicken stock.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Use 8 fluid ounces of cream.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 8 ounces of Hot Italian pork sausage links- Cooked — Cut in half on a bias/ half moon shape (You can Double the sausage if desired).
- Use 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of parsley – chopped fine.
Instructions to make Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup:
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the onions, leeks and garlic then cook until light brown..
- Cook off the sausage cool and cut in half on a bias/ half moon shape..
- Dust with flour and stir together and cook to make a compound roux. (About 1 minute).
- Add the diced potatoes, chicken stock, thyme, fennel seed salt and pepper then simmer for 15-20 minutes then add the cream..
- Add the sausage, parmesan cheese until the cheese is melted..
- Add the parsley. Adjust the salt and pepper as needed.
If you find this Italian Sausage Potato Cream Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.