Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin and Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin and Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin and apple pie recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin and apple pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pumpkin and Apple Pie:
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Take 1/8 of Kabocha squash.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Skim milk (if you have).
- Take 1 tbsp of Warmed milk.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 piece of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of sheets Puff pastry.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
Instructions to make Creamy Pumpkin and Apple Pie:
- Cut the pumpkin into suitable sizes. Wrap them and microwave for 5-8 minutes. When they have softened, immediately take the skin off..
- If you prefer a more creamy texture, press the kabocha through a strainer..
- While the pumpkin is still warm, add the skimmed milk, milk, and butter and knead together..
- Simmer the apples..
- Mix the simmered apple and pumpkin filling together..
- For the pastry base, pierce with a fork, and cut any designs you like..
- Put plenty of filling on the base pastry, and cover with another pastry tightly. Brush a beaten egg yolk on the surface..
- Bake for 7 minutes at 210°C, then bake for 6-8 minutes at 190°C. It's done..
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin and Apple Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.