Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Un-Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Un-Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to un-fried chicken recipe. You can have un-fried chicken using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Un-Fried Chicken:
- Get 6 of chicken breasts, trimmed to 4 ounces each.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk (or Coconut Milk with a little vinegar to avoid dairy).
- Take 1 tbsp of Tabasco.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of whole-wheat breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of crushed chili flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt pan spray oil.
- Prepare 3 lb of butternut squash, peeled, cut, 1” cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3 lb of brussel sprouts, stem ends removed, halved.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chives or parsley, chopped (or parsley).
Instructions to make Un-Fried Chicken:
- Mix together buttermilk, Tabasco, and chicken breasts. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, crushed chili flakes, smoked paprika, and salt; whisk to blend well..
- One at a time, remove chicken breasts from marinade and lay flat in spiced breadcrumb mix. Scoop spices over chicken to completely submerge it in breadcrumb mix. Press down on chicken breast firmly with palm of hand, to ensure optimal adhesion. Lift chicken out of spices and gently shake off excess breading. Lay flat on baking sheet..
- Coat each side of breaded chicken with even layer of pan spray oil. Set aside in refrigerator..
- Toss diced squash with oil and salt. Spread onto baking sheet in single layer..
- Toss Brussels sprouts in oil and salt. Spread onto baking sheet in single layer..
- Place the pan of Brussels sprouts and pan of squash in pre-heated oven at 400˚ for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly brown at edges and cooked through. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm; set aside..
- Place pan of chicken breasts in oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through..
If you find this Un-Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.