Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi in slow cooker (potato and cauliflower curry) recipe. You can cook aloo gobi in slow cooker (potato and cauliflower curry) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry):
- Use 2 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil for coating.
- Get 1 of tomato, cut into approximately 8 pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil (I used corn oil).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry or masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 3 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Use 1 inch of ginger, peeled and grated.
Instructions to make Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry):
- Coat your slow cooker with oil. I used about 1 tbsp of oil and used a spatula to spread it..
- Line the potatoes first..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Then spread evenly on top of the potatoes..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours..
- After three hours have passed, mix them well, and it is ready to be served!.
If you find this Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.