Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef coconut curry recipe. To cook beef coconut curry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef coconut curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 3 of medium onions.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander.
- Take 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of cardomom.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 kg of beef blade.
- Prepare 400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Take 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 2 tsp of palm sugar.
- Take of Garden masala.
Instructions to make Beef coconut curry:
- Slice onions and chop coriander stems. Fry until soft in a pan with ghee on medium heat..
- Finely chop garlic and ginger and grind with the spices in a mortar. Add to onions and cook until fragrant..
- Cut beef into 1 inch cubes. Raise heat on pan to high and add beef. Fry until beef is browned. Add 1 can coconut milk. Bring to a simmer..
- Put the curry in a pressure cooker for 45 mins..
- Return the beef from the pressure cooker to a pan and simmer on medium heat until reduced sufficiently..
- Serve the curry with the basmati rice and chopped coriander with a pinch of garam masala..
If you find this Beef coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.