Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. You can have thai green curry with chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken thigh or breast cut into small pieces.
- Take 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 sachet of green curry powder or 50g green curry paste.
- Get 1 can of coconut cream.
- Use 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1-2 of Kaffir lime leaves (chopped) or 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce (or to taste).
- Get 3 of eggplants sliced in quarters or bamboo shoots.
- Take 1/2 cup of green beans or snow peas.
- Use 1/4 cup of Thai basil (add at the end as it turns black and bitter).
- Get 1 stalk of crushed Lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- Use 2 of diced green bell peppers.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- On medium heat add oil to pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until garlic is golden brown and onion is translucent..
- Add curry paste and chicken. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or when chicken is fork-tender. I like to brown mine to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Add chicken stock and eggplant or bamboo shoots. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in coconut cream or canned coconut milk. Add lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime juice, chili, and ginger. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to boil..
- Add green beans, green bell peppers, and Thai basil leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or over rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.