Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken recipe. You can cook japanese curry chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Curry chicken:
- Provide 1 of carrot (small).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (medium).
- Prepare 1-2 of chicken filet.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of chili.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic.
- You need 1 pack of S&B curry sauce mix.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry chicken:
- Chopped the carrot and potato in cube.
- Chopped the onion, garlic and chili.
- Prepare the chicken filet with salt, sugar, pepper and cooking wine.
- Stir fried with garlic and chili in hot oil, and onion after the garlic turns gold.
- Stir fried the chicken for 2 minutes, and put aside (to avoid over cooking).
- Put the carrot and potato and keeps stir fried, put back the chicken into the pan and add 500 ml water. Turn to the smallest fire after the water boiled. (Some soy sauce may added, if you like a bit more salty taste..
- After 15-20 minutes, turn off the fire. Put the curry (chopped into smaller cubes first) into the pan and keeps stirring until it is totally melted..
- Turn on the fire to the smallest one and keep stirring for 5-6 minutes..
If you find this Japanese Curry chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.