Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. You can cook tuscan white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Get 6 strips of bacon (diced).
- Take 2 of large green onion (diced small).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 3 of celery stalks (diced small) optional.
- Take 6 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 cans of (14.5) Great Northern Beans.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Instructions to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside..
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds – 1 minute..
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan..
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes..
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture..
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup..
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.