Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma(korma curry) recipe. To make chicken korma(korma curry) you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma(Korma Curry):
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4 of Onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chilies sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of ghee clarified butter.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamom.
- Take 1/4 Cup of ghee.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam-masala.
- You need 2 tablespoon of yogurt plain.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken Marinade: thick Yogurt dahi.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Meat masala.
Steps to make Chicken Korma(Korma Curry):
- Clean and wash the chicken and then Prick the pieces with fork..
- Combine yogurt, ginger-garlic paste and masala in a bowl. Rub the chicken pieces with the marinade nicely..
- Keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for at least 4 -6 hours..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan.Add bay leaf and cardamom. Cook for few seconds. Now add the marinated chicken with the marinade to it..
- Fry over low heat till it turns tender for about 10 -15 minutes. Next add the korma masala (recipe below)and stir nicely to coat the chicken pieces with the masala..
- Add salt, green chillies and the meat masala. Cook the chicken over low flame till it gets cooked partially..
- Add water to it to make gravy. Simmer uncovered till it thickens and the chicken is fully cooked..
- Keep stirring at regular intervals. Garnish Chicken Korma with fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve Chicken Korma with Naan or rice..
- Korma Curry :Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Add sliced onion and fry over low flame till it turns golden. Keep stirring at regular intervals, add the green chilli and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat. and allow it to cool down completely before blending the onion mixture along with yogurt to a smooth paste..
If you find this Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.