Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Portabella Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Portabella Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed portabella mushroom recipe. You can have stuffed portabella mushroom using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Portabella Mushroom:
- Use 1 of large portabella mushroom per person.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1-2 of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby spinach.
- Get 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 1 of mushroom stems, removed from mushrooms, chopped.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of olive oil, to drizzle.
- Prepare 1 of freshly grated parmesan & asiago cheeses enough for tops of mushrooms.
Steps to make Stuffed Portabella Mushroom:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, set aside, with a spoon, scrape gills off the mushrooms. Drizzle olive oil over each mushroom season with salt and pepper..
- In a saute pan heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add garlic, tomatoes, mushroom stems & onions, cook a few minutes add & spinach cook 5 minutes..
- Place filling into each mushroom, top with cheeses, bake for 15 min, Enjoy ;).
If you find this Stuffed Portabella Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.