Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage green peas dry curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage green peas dry curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage green peas dry curry recipe. To cook cabbage green peas dry curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage green peas dry curry:
- Prepare 500 gram of cabbage.
- Provide 100 gram of green peas.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of green chilli.
- You need leaf of Few curry.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Cabbage green peas dry curry:
- Cut the cabbage and onion very thin.and wash it..
- In a wok heat oil. Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, curry leaf,asafoetida, green chilli and chopped onions and fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add greenpeace and cook for 3 to minutes. Then add turmeric powder..
- Add cabbage and mix it. Cook for 5 minutes by covering on medium falme..
- Add salt mix it. And cook it until it gets cook completely. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with phulka or paratha..
If you find this Cabbage green peas dry curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.