Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken soup recipe. To make simple chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken Soup:
- Take 1.5 l of water.
- You need 2-3 of crushed coriander roots – this is just a touch of thai in chicken soup. If it is unavailable in your location you can use the powder one.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 4 slices of ginger.
- Take 20 of white pepercorn crushed.
- Take 400 g of chicken thigh.
- Get 6 of onions for soup.
- Take 1 of medium carrot.
- Use 6 of small onions for soup.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 1/2 c. of ABC pasta, optional depending on how much you want to reminisce your childhood taste.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Soup:
- In go 1 L of water in the stockpot. Heat until boiling then add crushed garlic, ginger and pepper..
- While waiting, blanch the chicken thigh for half minute in hot water… to eliminate the smell and unwanted dirt..
- Once stockpot is boilling, add chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces along with bone into the pot. Lower to medium-low heat. In go onion, potatoes and carrot. Simmer for 40 minutes..
- If you wanna add pasta, i would recommend not to boil it in stockpot. In a separate pot, cook pasta and adding it when served. I actually did cook them with the soup, it made soup less clear with excess starch. I won't repeat this mistake..
- Just season with salt and pepper before serving. You just wanna have pure taste of the soup rather than seasoning the whole pot. It will spoil natural taste..
If you find this Simple Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.