Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red coconut curry salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red coconut curry salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red coconut curry salmon recipe. To make red coconut curry salmon you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Use 1/3 cup of thai red curry paste or whatever…
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of limes thinly sliced as sour as cookpad.
- Use 4 of ,200gm salmon fillets skin removed like cookpad has skinned us…..
- You need 1 of coriander, green onions, fried shallots, and Chilli sauce to serve.
Instructions to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 200°Celsius.
- Mix together curry sauce and coconut milk set aside.
- Divide sliced lime between 4 sheets of non stick baking paper and top with salmon.
- Spoon over the curry mixture and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon.
- Pop on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked open up and top with coriander, green onion, and shallots serve with chilli sauce.
- Hope your happy with yourself cookpad ….
- What a crap app now……
If you find this Red coconut curry salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.