Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon cakes recipe. To cook salmon cakes you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Cakes:
- Provide 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- Get 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of & 1/2 tbsp sour cream.
- Use 2 of &1/2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of + extra black pepper for salmon fillet.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Salmon Cakes:
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..
If you find this Salmon Cakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.