Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot pot beef stew recipe. To cook hot pot beef stew you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Pot Beef Stew:
- You need of med onion.
- Take of lg carrots.
- Prepare of med russet potatoes.
- You need of frozen pea’s.
- Provide of ox beef broth.
- You need of stew beef.
- Take of small turnip or two small parsnips.
Steps to make Hot Pot Beef Stew:
- Sauté the beef in hot pot set on saute and remove from the pot.
- While the pot is still set to sauté cook diced onion till translucent..
- Turn the pot off and add all ingredients back into the pot, and add the beef broth..
- Turn the pot to pressure setting and then select the stew setting. It will cook for 30 minutes.Allow the pot to cool down on its own. Once the pressure has been released. Turn to the sauté setting and when it starts to bubble add frozen peas. Now set the pot to keep warm. Enjoy.
If you find this Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.