Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted butternut squash soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook roasted butternut squash soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted butternut squash soup:
- Take 1-2 of butternut squash-cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white onion-chopped into large wedges.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery-roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 16 oz of heavy cream.
- Use 48 oz of chicken broth.
- Take of olive oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of kosher salt.
- You need 3-4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Get of sour cream to top.
Instructions to make Roasted butternut squash soup:
- Preheat oven to 450..
- Place squash, onion, celery, and garlic on sheet pan. Sprinkle with EVOO & salt. Place 3-4 sprigs of rosemary among vegetables and roast in oven for 25-35 min until golden brown..
- Place roasted veggies (remove rosemary) into large pot and cover with chicken broth until stew like consistency with a little extra liquid. Simmer on stove top for several minutes until veggies flavor broth..
- Turn stove top off. Spoon contents into a blender. Starting on low, then increasing some, blend until creamy. (*mixture will be hot, allow steam to escape).
- On low setting, continue to blend while adding cream..
- Once mixture is lightened and creamy, return to pot and heat through. Ladle into bowls and top with a dollop of sour cream. Serve..
- I added a little garlic salt and onion powder to taste..
If you find this Roasted butternut squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.