Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of yellow curry.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemongrass, finely minced (if you can't find lemongrass, lemongrass paste will work fine).
- Use 4 of Cayenne or Serrano peppers, minced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, chopped.
- Provide 2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk, light.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat pan; add oil, curry and turmeric in pan, stirring until paste forms..
- Add hot peppers, lemongrass, garlic, and ginger, stir fry until fragrant.
- add onion and bell peppers, stir fry until well mixed and veggies begin to wilt.
- Add chicken, cook until browned.
- Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Cover simmer for 30 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.