Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry lamb recipe. To make green curry lamb you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Lamb:
- You need 600 gram of lamb meat.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of cooking oil, for sauteing.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- You need 7 pieces of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Use 750 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- Prepare of Spices (ground) :.
- Use 15 of large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste).
- Use 3 of shallots.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 cm of gingger.
- You need 1 cm of turmeric.
- Use 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander root.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fennel.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water..
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens..
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti..
If you find this Green Curry Lamb recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.