Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers recipe. To cook keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers:
- Provide 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Get 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 of small bell peppers.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in “rice” and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.
If you find this Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.