Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach mushroom feta frittata recipe. To make spinach mushroom feta frittata you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata:
- Use 8 of large eggs.
- Take 4 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Use 2 of large handfuls fresh spinach – roughly chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Feta cheese – crumbled.
- Provide 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Steps to make Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add milk and pepper. Wisk to scramble together. Gently stir in feta. Set aside..
- Heat a 10" oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter is fully melted add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cook until mushrooms begin to exude their juices, stirring frequently. About 4-5 minutes..
- Add spinach to skillet. Stir to combine with mushrooms. Cook until spinach is completely wilted. About 2 minutes more..
- Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and spinach. Give everything a quick stir to distribute mushrooms and spinach evenly throughout eggs. Continue cooking on stove top 2 more minutes..
- Transfer skillet to oven. Bake until set (a knife inserted in center comes out clean). About 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges to loosen from the sides. Cut into 6 slices. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.