Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry recipe. To make beef kofta curry you only need 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef kofta curry:
- Get of Ingredients For making kofta.
- Use 1/2 kg of Beef Qeema.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lehsan, adrak paste.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- You need to taste of Namak.
- Take 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Take 2 tbsp of Baisan bhuna.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Dhaniya 2 tbsp chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need of For Gravy.
- Use 1 of Onion paste.
- Use 2 tsp of Brown onion.
- Provide 3-4 of Loung.
- Get 2-3 of Hari Elaichi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Adrak, Lehsan paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Take 1 cup of Dahi.
- You need of Tomatoes 1 puree.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Use to taste of Namak.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 2 cups of Pani.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide of Hara dhaniya, mirch for garnish.
Steps to make Beef kofta curry:
- Qeemay mein sub ingredients dal ke chopper mein achi trha pees kar is ke balls bana lain..
- Oil mein hari Elaichi, loung dal kar khusboo anay take fry karen,.
- Ab pyaz dal kar halka sunehri honay take fry karen phir adrak lehsan paste dal dain or 2 minutes take cook karen..
- Ab Namak, lal Mirch powder, haldi, dhaniya powder, zeera powder dal kar 5-7 minutes pakaen, tomatoes puree dalen or pani dal dain 1/2 cup..
- Ab dahi dalen or oil alag ho janey take achi trha bhonen.
- 1/2 cup Pani dalen or koftay dal kar 20-25 minutes dhak kar pakaen, jab take koftay gul jaen..
- Akhir mein Garam masala dalen. Or hara dhaniya sy garnish kar ke serve karen.
If you find this Beef kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.