Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mexican sick day soup recipe. To make mike's mexican sick day soup you only need 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Get of ● For The Soup.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- Prepare 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Provide 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- You need 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- Take 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- Use 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Use 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Get 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Side Options.
- Use as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Provide as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Provide as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- Take as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Get as needed of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.