Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy thicker potato soup recipe. You can cook yummy thicker potato soup using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Thicker Potato Soup:
- You need 8 of White potatoes.
- You need 5 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 cup of Milk.
- Take 4 slice of Bacon.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- Take 1 of Salt And Pepper.
- Take tbsp of chicken better than bouillon.
- Provide tbsp of onion powder.
- Get tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of instant potaotes.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Yummy Thicker Potato Soup:
- Peel, rinse, and dice potatoes. Place in pot with 5 cups of water. Set aside..
- Dice smoked Sausage and bacon slices.
- In a skillet, add 1/2 stick of butter and vegetable oil and saute diced onion, bacon, and sausage together. Until onion is tender. Drain grease..
- Boil the potatoes until tender on medium heat..
- Once tender, add in 3 cups of milk. Stirring frequently..
- Stir in salt, pepper, onion, powder, and garlic powder..
- Place remaining 1 1/2 sticks of butter in soup. Stir in until it melts..
- Stir in chicken bouillon..
- Add the sautéd onion, bacon, and smoked sausage..
- Add instant potatoes off and on during cooking until it gets to desired thickness..
- In a mixing bowl, add bisquick and remaining 1/2 cup of water and mix until a ball of dough is formed..
- Add in the dough to the soup by the tablespoon..
- After making sure potatoes are done, ENJOY! I like to put some shredded cheese in my bowl and mix it in my soup..
If you find this Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.