Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mussel Bee Hoon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mussel Bee Hoon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mussel bee hoon soup recipe. You can cook mussel bee hoon soup using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mussel Bee Hoon Soup:
- Take of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- Take of Shallots.
- Get of Garlic.
- Provide of White wine.
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
Steps to make Mussel Bee Hoon Soup:
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..
If you find this Mussel Bee Hoon Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.