Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. To cook indian chicken curry #mycookbook you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Get 900 g of chicken.
- Take 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 1 of small tomato.
- Take 1 of medium potato.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of fresh/dry grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 1 of star spice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use of Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Use of For marination.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Powdered Spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’.
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves..
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well..
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil..
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well..
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil..
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves..
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.