Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake lemon cheesecake you only need 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Sponge Cake.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Take 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- You need 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Provide of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Get of Syrup (for sponge).
- Take 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- Use 55 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Use 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- Prepare 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Get 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Get of Lemon Curd.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- Provide 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- You need of blueberries.
Instructions to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
If you find this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.