Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, mushroom & "ricotta" lasagna recipe. To cook spinach, mushroom & "ricotta" lasagna you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna:
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 8 oz of sliced cremini mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice).
- Prepare 32 oz of marinara sauce (see recipe in step 1).
- You need 1 large of bunch spinach (rinsed, stemmed, chopped).
- Get 1 packages of lasagna sheets (no-boil).
- Get 1 of tofu ricotta (see recipe in step 1).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper (or more to taste).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
Steps to make Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna:
- If using the homemade tofu ricotta and marinara sauce, make sure to prepare ahead! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342618-fresh-tofu-ricotta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341636-hearty-marinara-sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Once hot, add mushrooms and cook until slightly browned. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl..
- In the same skillet, heat another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spinach and cook until wilted..
- Transfer spinach to a colander and press with the back end of a spoon to remove excess moisture. Add to the bowl of mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside..
- Lightly spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add a layer of marinara sauce to the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of lasagna sheets, then marinara..
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture evenly, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara..
- Evenly spread the spinach and mushroom mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara..
- Spread the remaining half of the ricotta mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by all of the remaining marinara..
- Place foil securely over the top of the lasagna and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 375º..
- Place the lasagna in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Remove the foil midway through cooking..
- After baking, let the lasagna sit for a minimum of 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.