Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot lentil spinach curry recipe. To make instant pot lentil spinach curry you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Get 3/4 cup of Moong dal (yellow lentil).
- Take 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato finely diced(optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced ginger garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida/Hing(Optional).
- Provide of Chopped Cilantro.
Steps to make Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Wash the lentils thoroughly and keep them drained..
- Keep the Instant Pot on Sauté mode.Once hot,add oil and butter.Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and when they start spluttering,add the chopped onions and ginger garlic..
- When the onions become soft, add turmeric,salt,hing and black pepper along with 1/4 cup water and cook for another 2 minutes..
- When oil separates from the masala, add the lentils and 2 cups water into the inner pot..
- Close the IP lid and keep the steam release handle to Sealing position.Pressure cook for 4 minutes..
- Once done, open the lid using quick release.Stir the lentils and if the mixture is thick, add some water and let it simmer for a minute.Mash the lentils using a spoon to get a smooth consistency..
- Now add the spinach leaves and diced tomatoes and pressure cook for another 2 minutes and once done,open the lid using quick release..
- Add little water as required if the curry is too thick..
- Sprinkle some garam masala and chopped cilantro..
- Serve the curry hot along with some Rice..
- Check my blog for more recipes. https://cookwithjiya.com.
If you find this Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.