Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman recipe. To cook beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Take 300 grams of Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes).
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of Onion.
- Provide 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of ☆ cardamon – 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks – 2.
- Use 1 of ☆ cloves – 5 ☆ Bay leaves – 2.
- Take 50 grams of Massaman curry paste.
- Provide 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 550 ml of Water.
- You need 66 ml of Peanuts (skinned).
- Use 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of Sugar (coconut sugar if you have).
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic..
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little..
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant..
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.).
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir..
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer..
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!.
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious..
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.