Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon Noodles Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon noodles soup recipe. To make salmon noodles soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Noodles Soup:
- Use 1 slice of SALMON.
- Prepare 1 can of cut baby corn.
- Get 2 cup of soy noodle.
- Prepare of SOUP BASE.
- You need 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Take 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- Provide 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
Steps to make Salmon Noodles Soup:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add soy noodle for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Season salmon with salt then bake or grill salmon and flake salmon flesh.
- Put stock in pan and add curry paste then mix well and bring it to boil.
- Then add cooked soy noodle then add light soy sauce and sugar with baby corn and bring it to a boil.
- off the heat then add lime juice.
- serve and top with cooked salmon flake and top with spring onion.
If you find this Salmon Noodles Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.