Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chunky Cod and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chunky Cod and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chunky cod and potato soup recipe. You can cook chunky cod and potato soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chunky Cod and Potato Soup:
- You need 200 g of or 6-7 oz. cod or other white fish.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, smashed and cut in half.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 3 of small potatoes or 1 large.
- Take 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take 2 of sprigs fresh thyme or 1/2 dry.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper,.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil or butter.
Instructions to make Chunky Cod and Potato Soup:
- Prep the ingredients. Peel and slice the potatoes, cut onions into thin slices and chop the parsley. Peel and crush the garlic. Cut the cod into bite-sized chunks..
- In a medium pot, heat the oil or butter on medium. Add the garlic and lightly brown..
- Add the sliced onion and sauté until very soft..
- Next add the sliced potatoes, cod, thyme and white wine. Bring the wine to a boil for 1-2 minutes..
- Add about 1 cup of water or enough to cover all ingredients..
- Bring to a boil again and skim off any of the foamy stuff that comes up..
- Turn heat to low and cover the pot tightly. Simmer for 15 minutes, until potatoes are soft..
- Once everything is cooked, add salt and pepper to taste, and stir in the chopped parsley. Bon appetit!.
If you find this Chunky Cod and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.