Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free) recipe. To make shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free) you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free):
- Provide 1 of Bock (300g) Firm Tofu.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of + 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Skimmed Milk Powder (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 100 g of Peeled shrimp.
- Take 4-5 of Asparagus spears.
- Provide to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Sake(Rice Wine) or White Wine.
- Take 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free):
- Wrap the Tofu in a paper towel and place it on a microwavable plate and microwave(600W) for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool. (The water will come out as it cools).
- Break away the hard end of the asparagus and cut horizontally in one inch length. Thinly slice the onions..
- Clean the shrimp by sprinkling it with corn starch and 1 Tbsp of sake(rice wine) or water. Gently squeeze them between your hands so that the dirt and gunk will transfer to the starch. Once the starch has turned greyish in color, rinse it under cold water and drain..
- Heat the skillet on medium heat and add 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil. Sauté the onions for 1 minute..
- Add the asparagus in the skillet and fry for 1 minute, then add the shrimp. Once the shrimp has turned color, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sake and fry until it has evaporated, and remove from heat..
- Transfer the shrimp mixture in a gratin dish..
- Preheat the oven to 425 F or 220 C..
- Squeeze the tofu over the paper towel to remove excess water. Place it in a bowl or a cup, add the olive oil, skimmed milk powder and salt and mix with a food processor until smooth..
- Pour the Tofu over the shrimp mixture, top with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes..
If you find this Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.