Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- Prepare 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- You need 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of Bacon.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 800 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Get 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.