Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon cakes recipe. You can have salmon cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Cakes:
- Take 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- Provide 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 tbsp sour cream.
- Provide 2 of &1/2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of + extra black pepper for salmon fillet.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of salt.
Steps to make Salmon Cakes:
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..
If you find this Salmon Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.