Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken with penne rigate recipe. You can have baked chicken with penne rigate using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked chicken with penne rigate:
- Use 6 of chicken thighs.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of pasta (I used penne rigate).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Get 1 can of condensed soup (I used cream of chicken but cream of celery or cream of mushroom would work).
- Use 1/2 cup of finely sliced celery.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Provide of Cooking oil (I used canola).
Instructions to make Baked chicken with penne rigate:
- Take 6 chicken thighs.
- Cook in canola oil until just cooked through, turning as needed. Set aside..
- Cook pasta as directed, add seasoning..
- When pasta is half way cooked, add celery..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In baking pan, combine condensed milk and soup, mixing thoroughly..
- Add pasta.
- Place chicken thighs on top, press firmly into pasta mix..
- Bake, covered, for one hour. Serve with green vegetable..
If you find this Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.