Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Custard Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Custard Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple custard rolls recipe. To cook apple custard rolls you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Custard Rolls:
- Take of For the dough.
- You need 250 grams of Bread flour.
- Get 30 grams of Butter.
- Get 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Get 190 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of ○Apple.
- Get 1/2 of weight of the apple ○Granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of ○Lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Custard.
- Provide 1 of Beaten egg.
- Get 1 of Almond slices.
Instructions to make Apple Custard Rolls:
- Put the ingredients for the dough into a bread maker, and let it do the job until the 1st proofing..
- In the mean time, make sweet simmered apple. Cut the apple into quarter-rounds, and put in a frying pan. Add the granulated sugar and lemon juice, and turn on the heat..
- When the apple is soft and wilted, it's done!.
- When the 1st proofing is finished, remove the dough from the bread maker. Press the air out, and reshape into a ball. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Stretch out the dough to 30 cm x 30 cm while pressing the air out. Leave 2 cm from the top edge, and spread the custard on top. Sprinkle with the apple pieces..
- Tightly roll it up from the side near you, and close the end part really well. Cut into 10 pieces, and arrange on aluminium cups..
- Do the 2nd proofing with a proofing setting in a microwave. After the proofing, take the dough out. Preheat the oven to 190℃. Brush with the beaten egg, and sprinkle with almond slices..
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 190℃, and they're done!.
If you find this Apple Custard Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.