Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sunday Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday chicken curry recipe. To cook sunday chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunday Chicken curry:
- Get 12 of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 8 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 knob of ginger, minced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mother-in-Law curry spice mix.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rajah medium curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 tin of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of spinach, washed and chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 pack of assorted vegetables to roast.
- You need 1 pack of cauliflower and broccoli rice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- In a pot, add the cumin seeds, mother in law spice and rajah curry powder to toast to bring out the full flavour of the spices. Do this for 2 minutes until the room is filled with the scent of spices. To care not to burn the spices, keep a close eye on the pot. Add the chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir to combine..
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat with the spices..
- Cook for 15 minutes to brown, then add the tinned tomatoes. Let cook until the tomatoes are macerated and completely incorporated..
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot and stir to incorporate. Cook until the potatoes are soft. This will also thicken the sauce of the curry..
- When the potatoes are soft, add the spinach to the pot and stir to combine. Take the pot off the heat and set aside..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a roasting dish, add the chopped veggies and sprinkle with cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast for 20 minutes until cooked but still has a little bite to the veggies..
- Place the packet of cauliflower and broccoli rice in a microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil..
- To assemble, place the veggie rice on a plate and add the chicken curry, then roasted veggies. Enjoy hot!.
If you find this Sunday Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.