Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Peas Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Peas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Peas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green peas soup recipe. To make green peas soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Peas Soup:
- Provide 400 grams of frozen green peas.
- Provide 100 grams of chopped white onions.
- Provide 50 grams of whole oats.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of TBP olive oil.
- Get 20 grams of celery.
- Provide 5 grams of Italian parsley.
- Prepare 5 grams of chopped fresh dill.
- Take of allspice.
- Take of back pepper.
- Prepare 15 grams of salt.
- Prepare half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Use half of teaspoon curry powder.
- Take 1500 ml of fresh water.
Steps to make Green Peas Soup:
- Fry chopped onion in olive oil. Add garlic. Add green peas. Wait..
- Add 1500 ml fresh water. Add oats and herbs (celery, parsley and dill)..
- Blend with the handheld blender till smooth..
- Add the salt and the spices. Pay attention to add the salt gradually so that the natural sweet flavor of the peas will not be overwhelmed..
- Back on the stove till homogeneous again..
If you find this Green Peas Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.