Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Matar Mushroom Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matar Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matar Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matar mushroom curry recipe. You can cook matar mushroom curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matar Mushroom Curry:
- Provide 400 gms of Mushroom.
- Prepare 2 cups of Green peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Capsicum cubes.
- You need 2-3 pieces of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need little of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2-3 pieces of Red chilli whole.
- You need some of spices like 2 cardamoms, 3-4 cloves, 1 cinnamon sticks, 2 bay leaves.
Steps to make Matar Mushroom Curry:
- Cut the mushroom in proper shape and wash it in warm water and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, red chilli whole and some spices and saute till the fragrant..
- Add ginger paste and cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt and saute..
- Then add tomato and green chilli and cover and cook it 2-3 mins..
- When tomatoes become tender then add sugar and satue and then add yoghurt and saute..
- Add peas and saute and cover and cook it 5-7 mins..
- Add mushroom and mix and cover and cook it 8-10 mins..
- Add capsicum and mixed and then add water and stir and cook it 5 mins..
- Add garam masala and fresh cream and serve hot..
If you find this Matar Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.