Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Portobellos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Portobellos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed portobellos recipe. To cook stuffed portobellos you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Portobellos:
- You need 6 large of portobello mushrooms.
- Use 1 lb of italian sausage.
- Use 1 medium of onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini.
- Provide 4 medium of cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded fresh parmesan.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, optional.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded.
Instructions to make Stuffed Portobellos:
- Using a spoon, scrape the gills from the mushroom caps but leave the stems intact..
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble into a frying pan. Over medium heat, cook sausage and onions until halfway done. Add the zucchini and cook until they begin to soften..
- When sausage is fully cooked, add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute..
- Remove from heat and mix in breadcrumbs, parmesan and spices..
- Fill mushrooms with sausage mixture and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Top with mozzarella and return for a few more minutes until cheese is melted..
If you find this Stuffed Portobellos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.