Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma recipe. To cook chicken korma you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Korma:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of sliced boneless chicken breast.
- Use 1 of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of green chilies (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of ginger, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, diced.
- Take 3 of onions, diced.
- Take 3 tsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1 of shredded coconut.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and fry. Add onions, green chilies (optional) mix it well. Add chopped ginger & garlic, fry well. Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add salt. Stir until chicken has paled.
- Add spices and mix well. give it 2-3 min. Mix in tomato paste. Add cream and cook on low for 10-15 minutes..
- sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the chicken korma.
If you find this Chicken Korma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.