Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Banana Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Banana Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Banana Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green banana curry recipe. To cook green banana curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Banana Curry:
- Prepare 4 of green bananas peeled, cut into bite sized pieces and placed in a bowl of water.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Use 1 of medium onion diced.
- Take 2 of pimento peppers chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of chopped culantro.
- Get 1 tsp of all purpose seasoning salt.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
Steps to make Green Banana Curry:
- Peel bananas under running water, slice and place in bowl of water.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add curry, stir for 5 sec. Add a little water to prevent burning lower the heat.
- Add all the ingredients except the bananas, seasoning salt, salt, pepper water and culantro. Stir for 1 min..
- Drain the bananas and add to pan along with the water and remaining ingredients. Raise heat to bring to a boil then cover and lower heat..
- Cook covered checking and stirring occasionally until tender (12 mins) adjust taste, serve and enjoy.
If you find this Green Banana Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.