Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Take 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Provide 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Provide of For the paneer.
- Use 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.