Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copy of honey mustard chicken skillet bake recipe. You can have copy of honey mustard chicken skillet bake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Use 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
- Get 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- Get 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Provide 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
- Get 1 cup of zucchini.
Steps to make Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 12mins.if you dont want broccoli get over cooked..
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
If you find this Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.