Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can have easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Get 500 g of diced beef.
- Prepare 800 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2.5 of red curry paste.
- Use 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Provide 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Get 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Get 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.