Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. To cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Get 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- Get 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Get Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- You need 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Mesa flour.
- Take of For the muffins.
- Take 4 of English muffins, split.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of Tobasco sauce.
Instructions to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.