Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Baked Cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Baked Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked cod recipe. To cook crispy baked cod you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Baked Cod:
- You need 1 packages of Cod or white fish (12 oz).
- Use 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Dill.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Brown mustard.
- Get 1 cup of Flour.
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Cod:
- Heat oven to 425. Grease baking dish. Recipe called to foil baking dish, just make sure the bottom is greased..
- Mix the panko, salt, pepper, and dill in one bowl. Mix eggs and mustartd in a second bowl. Flour in a third bowl..
- Dip the fish in flour first, then egg mixture, the panko. Place onto baking dish. I added melted butter on top for a crispier finish..
- Bake for 40 – 45 mins. Viola!.
If you find this Crispy Baked Cod recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.